Terms and Conditions
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Blueanatomy.com for any reason, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to request a full refund. You may return any product purchased on Blueanatomy.com (“Product”).
To qualify for a refund, all the following conditions must be met:
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested from our customer service team within 30 days of your purchase date. To request an RMA, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returned product(s) must be in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged).
- All accessories originally included with your purchase must be included with your return.
Additional terms and conditions:
- Shipping and handling charges, gift wrap fees, and taxes paid (e.g., state, customs, VAT) are not refundable.
- You are responsible for and must prepay all shipping charges and you shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the Product while in transit to Blueanatomy.
- If you return Product to Blueanatomy (a) without an RMA from Blueanatomy or (b) without all parts included in the original package, Blueanatomy retains the right to either refuse delivery of such return or charge you a restocking fee of 15% of the original price of the product or the retail value of the missing accessories, whichever is higher.
- Refunds will be processed and paid within 2 weeks of Blueanatomy’s receipt of Product.
365 Day Limited Warranty
Blueanatomy, Inc. (“Blueanatomy”) warrants the Blueanatomy electronic device (the “Product”), and only the Product, against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of ONE YEAR (365) days from the date of retail purchase by the original purchaser (“Warranty Period”). Under this Limited Warranty, if a hardware defect arises and a valid claim is received by Blueanatomy within the Warranty Period, at its option and to the extent permitted by law, Blueanatomy will either (1) repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or (2) exchange the Product with a new or refurbished Product. In the event of a defect, to the extent permitted by law, these are your sole and exclusive remedies. This Limited Warranty is valid only in the United States for Products sold in the United States.
A replacement Product or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Product or one year (365) days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
When a Product or part of the Product is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes Blueanatomy’s property. Parts provided by Blueanatomy in fulfillment of its warranty obligation must be used in Products for which warranty service is claimed.
Instructions to Obtain Warranty Service: To obtain warranty service, you must deliver the Product, freight prepaid, in either its original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection, to the address specified by Blueanatomy. In accordance with applicable law, Blueanatomy may require that you furnish proof of purchase details and/or comply with registration requirements before receiving warranty service. It is your responsibility to backup any data, software, or other materials you may have stored or preserved on the Product. It is likely that such data, software, or other materials will be lost or reformatted during service, and Blueanatomy will not be responsible for any such damage or loss. For specific instructions on how to obtain warranty service on your Product, email us at: email@example.com
Exclusions and Limitations. This Limited Warranty applies only to the Product manufactured by or for Blueanatomy that can be identified by the “Blueanatomy” trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to it. The Limited Warranty does not apply to any (a) Blueanatomy products and services other than the Product, (b) non-Blueanatomy hardware product, (c) consumables (such as batteries), or (d) software, even if packaged or sold with the Product or embedded in the Product. Refer to the licenses accompanying the software for details of your rights with respect to its use.
Blueanatomy does not warrant that the operation of the Product will be uninterrupted or error-free. Blueanatomy is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the Product’s use.
This warranty does not apply to a Product or part of the Product that has been altered or modified (e.g., to alter functionality or capability) by anyone who is not a representative of Blueanatomy or if the Product is inserted or installed in a casing not provided by Blueanatomy. In addition, this Limited Warranty does not apply: (a) to damage caused by use with non-Blueanatomy products; (b) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes; (c) to damage caused by operating the Product outside the permitted or intended uses described by Blueanatomy or with improper voltage or power supply; or (d) to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Blueanatomy. Recovery and reinstallation of software programs and user data are not covered under this Limited Warranty.
This Limited Warranty does not cover the cost of returning the Product to BlueAnatomy; this is your responsibility.